• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sons of liberty

I’ve owned my SOLGW M4 Patrol rifle for a little over 5 years. It’s an animal. Outstanding, reliable blaster.

Mike Mihalski is probably the most knowledgeable guy I’ve ever listened to when it comes to the M4.

Their knowledge, tight quality, warranty, and stance on the 2A makes them my favorite brand.

No regerts!

The last complete AR that I bought was from SOLGW.

I want the Swamp Fox. That thing looks sick!

Hell you were the one who first pointed them out to me. They are some real cool guys.

I had some questions about mine after I had already ordered, and Mike (owner) immediately sent me a text and spoke with me for a few minutes. How many company owners will do that?

She made it home

Attachments

• 17085674727985676681423197622081.jpg
    17085674727985676681423197622081.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 28
Mike Mihalski, owner of SOLGW: I love seeing this stuff while scrolling FB. Stick to the formula. I offered to replace his rings and gas tube...it is in our warranty afterall.”

This is his original comment:

"So I own a lot of fun toys. But for the last two years I have abused this one trying to get it to stop or fail me. This is my Sons of Liberty gun works M4 one of my Post dealer sample machine guns. We use this one at all our machine gun shoots dumping mag after mag. At one point I just stopped cleaning it to see if it would fail me. Well last shoot I hit 30,000 rounds and decided to tear it down and check it out. So at 30k rounds I have finally replaced the gas rings today along with the gas tube. Suppressed full auto is very hard on direct gas impingement guns and with all the abuse I had finally wore through my gas tube. There is not other brand I trust 100% with my life than my Sons of Liberty gun works m4. That says a lot since I am pretty tired of AR15 platforms and have about ten other full autos to choose from."
Carl Cunningham

IMG_4352.jpeg

Mike Mihalski, owner of SOLGW: I love seeing this stuff while scrolling FB. Stick to the formula. I offered to replace his rings and gas tube...it is in our warranty afterall.”

This is his original comment:

"So I own a lot of fun toys. But for the last two years I have abused this one trying to get it to stop or fail me. This is my Sons of Liberty gun works M4 one of my Post dealer sample machine guns. We use this one at all our machine gun shoots dumping mag after mag. At one point I just stopped cleaning it to see if it would fail me. Well last shoot I hit 30,000 rounds and decided to tear it down and check it out. So at 30k rounds I have finally replaced the gas rings today along with the gas tube. Suppressed full auto is very hard on direct gas impingement guns and with all the abuse I had finally wore through my gas tube. There is not other brand I trust 100% with my life than my Sons of Liberty gun works m4. That says a lot since I am pretty tired of AR15 platforms and have about ten other full autos to choose from."
Carl Cunningham

View attachment 6950362
That’s so much better than a fancy ad on a website… and it cost Mike nothing. Let your work be your advertising.

Back
Top Bottom