Sorry Son of a *****

I took a look at my checking account this morning and some son of a ***** had hit me for almost $650 in unauthorized payments!

I just spent the last 45 minutes on the phone making a claim and suspending my account. Watch your money boys.

Geez I would have given it all back if you had just asked.

Been there...got scammed for a laptop about 3 years ago. Luckily...my CC (Wachovia) investigated the charge and refunded the money eventually. I am pretty sure it was an inside job at Wachovia...very few hackers could have pulled off the stunt that they did.

Why don't we have stronger punishments for identity theft? These people cause so much damage. I have no tolerance whatsoever for thieves. Crucify the bastards. Publicly.

A while back someone cleaned me out...My account went from being a little over 7k to negative over night...I went to put my check in at the bank (Back with still paper checks) they took my check and said well that helps some but your still 300 something dollars overdrawn....I laughed at first, then found out they were serious....Got it sorted out the next day only cause we Personally know the bank owner....Mine was stolen by one of those swipers at a gas station not even a mile from my house....Yes, Be careful... Oh also had my Identity stolen when I was like 2...lol

Back
Top Bottom