Sorry Son of a *****

I got hit once too. First it was a $2.80 charge then 2 days later it was $28.00. I caught it and got the debit card canceled before it could get worse. I opened a second account and only keep about $5 in it unless I am going to make a purchase. Then I put in the exact amount I'm going to spend. The debit card for that account is the only one I use online. ID theft sucks and I'd be fine with capital punishmend for it.

Good luck getting your money returned.

Same here..November of last year I had my Debt card skimmed using an RFID scanner, didn't know it at the time til I checked my balance and it was 30$ lower than predicted. Called and asked what the deal was and they told me something from the day before had posted and I was like uh...don't remember but ok...Next few days I checked my account and it was normal, then went friday and saturday without checking it although I wasn't spending anything and had over 1200 in there. Calledd after buying a 5$ hamburger and my balance was 85$..I freaked the F*ck out...Next day I was on the phone going over the charges to my account getting madder by the second. By Profiling the charges I was able to determine it was a Black Woman, charges were placed at liquor stores, Beauty supply stores, hip hop clothing stores etc..That ***** took me for a ride and put me in the hole 300$, money was back in in a week but when it hit I had no cigarettes, no gas in my truck and nothing in my wallet..>Payday wasn't for 3 more days. Wound up cashing in some change and making a return at wally world to get me through until everything was settled. But I will say this much.. I had ALWAYS wondered if the situation come down to it and it was a woman robbing me at gun point, would I be able to use lethal force, after what that woman put me through, even though it wasn't at gunpoint I would have used full lethal force if I had known what she was doing. You guys don't know the tremendous stress it caused me.

If I were president, you would be able to have 8 minutes in a room alone with the thief, a belt sander, and a cordless drill.

-No charges for you or the crook. No medical assistance for the crook, except for a bottle of rubbing alcohol, and a single bandaid.

-I would bet we would see a lot less of this mess real fast.

-Oh-and as a bonus of my newly-elected status, we would all get to see a live satellite feed of Iran and North Korea being turned into self-lighting glass parking lots! Press conferences would be far less boring. (I would enact my own personal "You sure you want some of this?" doctrine.)

-So, if you "want to go all midieval on their asses" just vote for me!
(P.S.-Probably not president material, but it would be far more colorful if I were!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom