• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sourcing deer corn this season

how much corn you reckon a deer will eat at 1 visit? Reason I ask is a guy with a battery powered feeder feeds twice a day and the 200 lbs lasted 50 days so 4 lbs a day and the camera is covered with pics, Seems like a good deal for 50 days of feeding. a bag last 2 days in my tube feeder and every animal over there is using it,10# squirrels 40 # raccoons Rabbit turkeys crows well you get the idea. Think I will try what he is doing after Labor Day

how much corn you reckon a deer will eat at 1 visit? Reason I ask is a guy with a battery powered feeder feeds twice a day and the 200 lbs lasted 50 days so 4 lbs a day and the camera is covered with pics, Seems like a good deal for 50 days of feeding. a bag last 2 days in my tube feeder and every animal over there is using it,10# squirrels 40 # raccoons Rabbit turkeys crows well you get the idea. Think I will try what he is doing after Labor Day
I go through 120 lbs every 8 to 11 days, I do have a small heard of 21+ deer a night come through. Yes I conditioning them for when the SHTF !

Just going to use this due to inflation.

Screenshot_20220830-181053_Google.jpg

LGBFJB

A deer eats 6 - 8 % of it's body weight a day. I can't see a deer eating more than 2 or 3% of it's daily food intake in corn or acorns. Even though the stomach always looks full of corn whenever I check. We feed 10lbs of corn per feeder, per day.

Back
Top Bottom