Southside Swap Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1348   0
Reaction score
Want to thank everyone who attended and special thanks to Magnum1B and Nitrexman for all their work and thanks to AH for letting us use their facility.What a great place for a swap meet,and we had food provided also.Great to see old friend and meet new ones.Great time Great folks.

Great to see you again Biker. I really enjoy your company, and consider you to be one of the reasons I hang around this place and pay my support.

Tried to pull away to make it over there today but couldn't do it. We burned 3 acres this morning and the fires are still making there way to the fire brake. From the pics it looks like a good turnout. That old 84 lumber yard has a ton of covered spaces for such events.

Had a great time. I think I spent most of the time talking with Biker about hunting than I did trying to sell my crap. Also, everyone there during the giveaways got something I believe

Good to meet you Mr. White. It was a very cool M&G if I must say so myself......

DITTO! A MOST EXCELLENT M&G indeed! Good to see some old friends and make some new...And a BIG "Tip of the Cap" to Magnum1B, Nitrexman, George M. & the entire staff at American Heritage for organizing this & really making us feel WELCOME... :) ....mikey357

Glad I was able to make it. I did have to plow several acres on the lower 40 before coming, and then help one of my prize pigs give birth, and then run a marathon for the needy, but I made it to the M&G.
It was a good time, and yeah, have a covered area really did make a difference. Good turnout, and a really good time.
White should have won a prize for driving from Dublin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom