• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Southside Swap Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep it was a hoot and we will do it again.It aint about the sellin its about the tellin White.And always a pleasure to sit down and talk with you.Thanks again everyone.I say we bring watermelons to the next one and sit around and tell lies

Shout out to White for driving 2 hours just to come to the meet. I don't know for sure, but I think he rebuild the engine in his vehicle before he started out to the M&G. Made it there before most of the other members.

Glad I was able to make it. I did have to plow several acres on the lower 40 before coming, and then help one of my prize pigs give birth, and then run a marathon for the needy, but I made it to the M&G.
It was a good time, and yeah, have a covered area really did make a difference. Good turnout, and a really good time.
White should have won a prize for driving from Dublin.
Whelp, you got me beat. I just kinda stood there, drank some beers and let the fire do the work yesterday. I do have pigs but they aren't winning any prizes. Coincidentally, I did teach a class at the gym early Saturday morning but there was no charity involved. :)

Whelp, you got me beat. I just kinda stood there, drank some beers and let the fire do the work yesterday. I do have pigs but they aren't winning any prizes. Coincidentally, I did teach a class at the gym early Saturday morning but there was no charity involved. :)

Nothing new in that statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom