• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Southside SWAP

Southside SWAP

• Total voters
American Heritage Gun Range in McDonough has plenty of covered parking alongside. GCO is having a meet there April 23. There's a pretty good Mexican Restaurant up the street if folks want to get together after for a meal. I'll be there this week and can ask if they'd be willing to host. GCO is having a fun shoot in conjunction. Not sure what deal they have.

American Heritage is a top of the line range just about the best $ can buy. I think we could all fit in that lot comfortably. Let us know what they say if they are willing to allow us access to their lot..

I will guarantee if you do a meet there, you will not get a lot of people to show up due to who the owners are.

American Heritage is a top of the line range just about the best $ can buy. I think we could all fit in that lot comfortably. Let us know what they say if they are willing to allow us access to their lot..
im willing to help i set up a southside m&g 2 years ago . about 12 ppl showed up . but in no way would i ever do it at american heritage .they are anti 2a

Back
Top Bottom