• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Southside SWAP

Southside SWAP

• Total voters
Ironing out some details but I think we may have a few to take the lead on this: stay tunned we'll be back after these messages. LoL

Looking for hotdog hamburger buns chips and drinks. If you have donations or ideas post it or PM is fine.

Last edited:
Ironing out some details but I think we may have a few to take the lead on this: stay tunned we'll be back after these messages. LoL

Looking for hotdog hamburger buns chips and drinks. If you have donations or ideas post it or PM is fine.

You left out nanner pudding :0)

I will not be a part of this one,will not be at this one,gotta watch an apple turn brown that day.Good Luck

Last edited:
Count me in. I have time in the mornings. Heritage on HWY 42 is a possibility. Don't know much about them though. Went to a gun show there last year. They got space. QRF is another one - if we can secure the whole block. They have no space. Same as the N42 Army Navy. Autrey's maybe a good option.

Count me in. I have time in the mornings. Heritage on HWY 42 is a possibility. Don't know much about them though. Went to a gun show there last year. They got space. QRF is another one - if we can secure the whole block. They have no space. Same as the N42 Army Navy. Autrey's maybe a good option.
if you have more than a handful of people ,Autreys Armory is not a good idea . They have very limited parking and no place for any type of meeting .. Unless something has changed lately or they moved ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom