• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sports Memorabilia

mattp38

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
20   0
Reaction score
Any body on here share that hobby with me? I've collected for years, it started in cards, then I got hooked on autographs. I've been out of the game a few years (too much $). Still have all my stuff. I have an entire bedroom at my house that is wall to wall autographs and collectibles. (My wife hates it) :) Anybody else into this???

I am very nervous about selling my stuff. The memorabilia market really suffered when the economy crashed and most of my purchases were prior to the crash, so I'm afraid I'll lose my butt. That being said is the economy ever gonna get better? Should I sell now or continue to enjoy what I have with hopes of their value increasing again? Who knows...

Some stuff I have I don't care. Some I wont get rid of if not the right price. Some just takes up to much space. I am going to loose my ass on most but oh well. They flooded the market with cards and die cast but early stuff still might bring some back. Autographs work most of the time.

A bunch. It would be hard to list all. I even have one hat with Dale Earnhardt, Neal Bonnett, Davey Allison, Alan Kulwicki, Tim Flock, And believe it or not Paul Newman. lol Lots of other on hat.

Back
Top Bottom