• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sports Memorabilia

This past summer 6 guys from my high school baseball team came to visit me from Brooklyn NY, one of them works for the MLB, and bought me a Autographed baseball from Hall of Gamer Ron Gudiry with document's. I put it in my Yankee room.
Jk, I have some autographs from some current and former yanks

My boys and I like autographed Braves memorabilia. Only bad thing is the Atlanta Braves don't keep players very long. Oh well
I have more braves memorabilia than anything. I live in Summerville, I use to go to the Rome Braves hot stove every year, they always have some major league players show up and do autographs.

I have a basketball signed by the Brooklyn Nets team this year. I caught a HR Chipper hit durring batting practice before a game (no legit proof, but the wife and uncle were there and saw it). I have a Glavin bobble head, two Texeira bobble heads, and a Chipper statue that were giveaways. I have some old baseball cards I would have to go look at again to see who all I have. Would rather have some autographs though.

I have a basketball signed by the Brooklyn Nets team this year. I caught a HR Chipper hit durring batting practice before a game (no legit proof, but the wife and uncle were there and saw it). I have a Glavin bobble head, two Texeira bobble heads, and a Chipper statue that were giveaways. I have some old baseball cards I would have to go look at again to see who all I have. Would rather have some autographs though.
I might could do some autograph trading with you for that Nets basketball. :)

I have a bunch of stuff I've collected over the years. Not really for collector value but for my enjoyment. NASCAR, football, some baseball, hockey, football, matchbox, etc

I have some stuff. Mostly Wisconsin related. Reggie White, Bart Starr, Brett Favre, Wisconsin Badgers, I check prices occasionally on the websites. It's amazing, I'm over 20K in value over the years!

20150302_122150.jpg
20150214_091224.jpg

Got to Meet Ice Man!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom