• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sports Memorabilia

Mason.jpeg
So I got to meet Mason Plumlee about an hour before he got traded. I got an autograph picture, that I will post later.

I have a few autographed baseballs but didn't really get much into sports memorabilia. I did collect baseball cards as a kid. Still have a few. I got heavy into matchbox/hotwheels through the years and have enough musician autographs to cover the walls of a typical bedroom/office.

I have a few autographed baseballs but didn't really get much into sports memorabilia. I did collect baseball cards as a kid. Still have a few. I got heavy into matchbox/hotwheels through the years and have enough musician autographs to cover the walls of a typical bedroom/office.
What all musicians have you gotten autographs of?

They're all current or former country artists. Just off the top of my head, I have Toby Keith on a ticket stub from a concert in 99. Joe Diffie, (also had a picture of him w/ my ex girlfriend, lol), the guys of Rascall Flatts, Brad Paisley, Blackhawk, The guys from Hot Apple Pie including Mark Matejka currently with Skynyrd and Brady Seals formerly of Little Texas. Cyndi Thomson (her dad and my grandpa retired together back in the day), Faith Hill, Shania Twain, Mark Chesnutt, James Otto, Trace Adkins and a few more I can't remember at the moment. Also have a handful of guitar pics w/ artist/band insignia on them that we picked up at concerts when they would flick them off the stage. I'll have to take a look and see what else is lurking in there. I know there's more. lol

Back
Top Bottom