Sports teams you pull for, but live no where close to them..

Not many other athletic endeavors where if you fail at it 2 out of 3 times you are considered a superstar. There's a reason for that.

There were guys on my HS team that averaged .400-.450 their last two years of HS and never got a sniff from the scouts. I'm glad I was a good pitcher because nobody cared about my bat. I much preferred hockey anyway.

There were guys on my HS team that averaged .400-.450 their last two years of HS and never got a sniff from the scouts. I'm glad I was a good pitcher because nobody cared about my bat. I much preferred hockey anyway.
Look at some D1 players that bat well above .333 and get drafted many rounds deep and are never from again. No question being a good hitter in the majors especially over the course of an entire career, is something that a miniscule percentage of people could ever achieve. Heck I took one in the ribs in little league and my batting average never recovered. ;)

Bro? Have you ever played baseball? It takes more hand eye coordination then ANY other sport imo. You have a 2 1/2 diameter ball coming at an average of 85mph and thats all of 60 ft away from you. You have to decide if to swing, how to swing, where to swing, all in under a second.

Call of Duty, HALO, etc require really good hand-eye coordination too. Do you consider playing video games a sport as well? :nono:

Back
Top Bottom