• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spyderco maybe?

I preferred the 0350 over the others based on my EDC usage. I also didn't feel like it was too beefy and took up min pocket space but that was just me.

Hinderers XM18's Skinner is my preferred carry but a little higher on the spending spectrum

Love the Hinder Skinner got a bronze/Coyote Brown XM18 and just got a XM24 Skinner in the mail Saturday!

Big fan of Hinderer.

Here's my only Benchmade. I just like it, blade shape, sculpted G10, the custom hardware on it.
IMG_20171005_190110865[1].jpg

Hinderers

IMG_20171220_160201192[1].jpg

I preferred the 0350 over the others based on my EDC usage. I also didn't feel like it was too beefy and took up min pocket space but that was just me.

Hinderers XM18's Skinner is my preferred carry but a little higher on the spending spectrum

My EDC is a 350. I (ab)use my knives. I'm a carpenter, so they cut, pry, hammer etc. I have sharpened it so many times, the blade is straightened out.

I personally like ZT's over Spyderco

They are built like tanks and are very heavy duty

Take a look at the 0350's! These can be found under $120 if you look.

View attachment 1436232

Be careful about buying them from someone who is not an authorized dealer. There are a lot of really good fakes out there. Even on Amazon.

tons and tons of good knives in that price range. zt, spyderco, benchmade, all great knives. I personally love my manix 2 and if you like a bigger blade it is the way to go, the paramilitary 2 is also a great knife and once you learn the spyerco flick is extremely addictive. you can also get a good benchmade like a griptillian for that price so check those out as well. could also get another kershaw and grab one of those launch auto knives, they look very attractive

Back
Top Bottom