• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spydercos at Wally World

GA-Silver

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
84   0
Reaction score
so I was ambling down the ammo counter at my local Wally World and discovered they carry at least 2 versions of spyderco knives... when did this happen?

so I was ambling down the ammo counter at my local Wally World and discovered they carry at least 2 versions of spyderco knives... when did this happen?

Being at Wally Mart, was it exactly the same or slightly cheapened? Sometimes it's just the package (bubble pack instead of box, etc.), but most things there are slightly different than the models you'd find elsewhere to meet Wally Marts price point.

Wal-Mart spyderco’s are likely part of the value folder line. They are made in China and sport 8CR13MOV steel. They actually aren’t bad knives for the money. Tenacious, Ambitious, Persistence, Resilience, etc. much better made than the Byrd line, but not as well put togeather or as solid blade steel as the American made spydies.

Why can’t we buy new cars and trucks at Walmart? They are selling everything else....

The UAW is going to male sure that U.S. cars and trucks cost thousands more than they should. They would riot if GM or Ford went into negotiations with Wal Mart!

Back
Top Bottom