• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Squirrel

If you do not know how to skin one I would of loved to watched you, not like a rabbit, if you need advice I could help yu in the right direction.

I watched a you tube video. I did not make it look as easy as the guy in the video lol. But I got it done.

Butter, pepper and garlic in a cast iron fryin' pan. Maybe a little Tabasco.

I was marinating a bunch of chicken in a Korean BBQ sauce so I made him up a little. Ah of his own.

Two reasons I went this route.

1) I was already prepping the chicken
2) I figure if I have ever ate cat, dog, or rodent it was at a Chinese restaurant. So I went with an Asian flair.

They remind me of Cornish game hen flavor with a real chewy texture. All they do is run, jump, and climb. Dad's favorite part of the squirrel were the brains, cheeks, and tongue. He used to get mad at us for head shots.

Crippen! Dude. How did it taste? I was killing them 2 years ago, because they were tearing up my bird feeders. I began feeling guilty, so now I eat them. I've even served them at the Church's wild game dinner. How did you like it? It's a bit gamey, but I made squirrel and dumplins the first time. Gonna make Brunswick stew this time.

Back
Top Bottom