• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stanley Cup

Stayed up to waych through the 2nd OT then crashed. Pulling for the "Hawks" though except for Hossa. He's a douche.

IMG_1766.jpg

Stayed up to waych through the 2nd OT then crashed. Pulling for the "Hawks" though except for Hossa. He's a douche.

View attachment 200530

NJ fan! My parents live in York, ME and the owner or GM of the team has a house 3 doors down from them. He threw a huge party at his house after the 2003 Stanley Cup win with the prize on display. I'll have to see if I can get some pic's from my dad. He has picures of the cup and several players that were at the house.

NJ fan! My parents live in York, ME and the owner or GM of the team has a house 3 doors down from them. He threw a huge party at his house after the 2003 Stanley Cup win with the prize on display. I'll have to see if I can get some pic's from my dad. He has picures of the cup and several players that were at the house.

That's cool! I'm originally from NJ and went to the first game that the Devils played the Rangers in Brendan Byrne Arena in 1982. I was 10 and been a fan ever since. #4 was da man. Scott Stevens. I have a lot of memorabilia from the Devils and went to every Thrashers/Devils game when they came to Atlanta. I miss the Thrashers though.

Back
Top Bottom