• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Starbucks alternative

You can make 20 pots of coffee, pour them all out in the sink except the last one, pour off 16oz. from the last pot into your cup and the remainder into the sink and you'd STILL COME OUT AHEAD of buying a cup at Starbucks.

I have an otherwise smart neice who complains of having no money yet thinks nothing of buying two $5 iced mochas every day. $310 per month, $3,650 per YEAR! RETARDED!!!!!!!

That's insane. I occasionally might drink a cup of coffee from Starbucks, but only because of convenience, and I have a fellow church member gives me a Starbucks gift card at Christmas. I still have money on the one from 2 Christmas ago, and the card was for 20 bucks.

Back to your point, spending 7-8 bucks a day on coffee you should be making at home is crazy. I bet most of Starbucks consumers are under the age of 30. Convenience is nice, but on a daily basis is gonna blow up your budget in a hurry. I don't see why your niece doesn't get together with coworkers and brew there java at work?

Yeah that BRCC spot in Savannah is cool, but be careful, as it could be easy to drop more $ there than at Starbucks because of all of the cool stuff that they have (between them and Nine Line).
But they are legit and will let you sample different brews of coffee. I personally love the CAF and Silencer Smooth
20190307_120834_1551978524669.jpeg

Yeah that BRCC spot in Savannah is cool, but be careful, as it could be easy to drop more $ there than at Starbucks because of all of the cool stuff that they have (between them and Nine Line).
But they are legit and will let you sample different brews of coffee. I personally love the CAF and Silencer Smooth
View attachment 2190315

At least they support veterans!

That's insane. I occasionally might drink a cup of coffee from Starbucks, but only because of convenience, and I have a fellow church member gives me a Starbucks gift card at Christmas. I still have money on the one from 2 Christmas ago, and the card was for 20 bucks.

Back to your point, spending 7-8 bucks a day on coffee you should be making at home is crazy. I bet most of Starbucks consumers are under the age of 30. Convenience is nice, but on a daily basis is gonna blow up your budget in a hurry. I don't see why your niece doesn't get together with coworkers and brew there java at work?
Are you joking? She works at Cracker Barrel!!!!!!! She can have all the damned coffee she can drink for FREE!!!! Like I said, RETARDED!!!! I know she's in college and sometimes pressed for time but every day? Time management!!!! LOL!

Are you joking? She works at Cracker Barrel!!!!!!! She can have all the damned coffee she can drink for FREE!!!! Like I said, RETARDED!!!! I know shesy in college and sometimes pressed for time but every day? Time management!!!! LOL!
Sounds like you need to have an intervention uncle Moon

Are you joking? She works at Cracker Barrel!!!!!!! She can have all the damned coffee she can drink for FREE!!!! Like I said, RETARDED!!!! I know she's in college and sometimes pressed for time but every day? Time management!!!! LOL!

That's kids for you. I waisted a lot of money myself on vices.lol

Back
Top Bottom