• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steal on a rear tine tiller

Got mine today, got back from a week in New York and drove on over. I ordered pickup in case the shipping got screwed. Which is what happened. Didn't want to leave them just sitting outside. So tomorrow I'll put one together, one somewhere in storage and find a pretty bow for the third.

Attachments

• 20230815_184059.jpg
    20230815_184059.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 35
Finally got a chance to take mine out of the box and put it together. When I opened the box there was oil soaked into the cardboard. Not sure if it was from using a dolly to move it a couple times and having it a little on it's side but I wouldn't think that would cause it. Either way, my transmission oil was also low.

We assembled ours last evening. It was also soaked with oil, and no fluids were included. The handles fit horrible, as they will not lock into the teeth on both sides, and are crooked. Saw this in a couple of online reviews. Because of that, they will not tighten up, so they move a good bit. It is a yard machine, and is going to get nasty, but didn't expect it to come out of the box with rust on it. Anybody elses look like this?

Attachments

• 20230817_194842.jpg
    20230817_194842.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 27
We assembled ours last evening. It was also soaked with oil, and no fluids were included. The handles fit horrible, as they will not lock into the teeth on both sides, and are crooked. Saw this in a couple of online reviews. Because of that, they will not tighten up, so they move a good bit. It is a yard machine, and is going to get nasty, but didn't expect it to come out of the box with rust on it. Anybody elses look like this?
Mine actually looked really good. The handles fit good too. It may serve you well to contact the company.

Who's still waiting for delivery?

Anybody had a chance to do any tilling yet?
I was out tilting yesterday and I’m about to go out and finish in a few minutes. The area I wanted to plant was rocky and at some point had random bricks buried there. I probably pulled 7 or 8 out of ground and a few broken ones. This thing is a beast. Fires right up on the first pull. I don’t think I could be any happier. I’m going over each area twice just to make sure I get the ground broken up well. I’m about to head to Home Depot and load up on mushroom compost and black kow manure. I hope I have seeds going in the ground by tonight.

Back
Top Bottom