• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stern Defense MAG AD pistol mag adapter for AR

In for info.

Man, I've been looking at them too. I plan on picking one up as soon as a cheap 9mm ar shows up for sale, or a kit comes back in stock somewhere.

Someone posted a glock version a week or so ago.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

In for info.

Man, I've been looking at them too. I plan on picking one up as soon as a cheap 9mm ar shows up for sale, or a kit comes back in stock somewhere.

Someone posted a glock version a week or so ago.

I saw that one, seemed like a fair price if you want Glock mags. Lots of Glock lowers and adapters are out there, not many for M&P.

I saw that one, seemed like a fair price if you want Glock mags. Lots of Glock lowers and adapters are out there, not many for M&P.
Exactly, and I've become a m&p addict. Plus I love the idea of being able to swap onto my stamped lower or a pistol lower. I think the only m&p lower I found was an interchangeable magwell setup for around $500. Makes a $200 adapter seem pretty appealing.

Exactly, and I've become a m&p addict. Plus I love the idea of being able to swap onto my stamped lower or a pistol lower. I think the only m&p lower I found was an interchangeable magwell setup for around $500. Makes a $200 adapter seem pretty appealing.

9/40 bolts and barrels are fairly easy to find. Just to be different, I wonder if anyone's making a .357 Sig AR barrel?

That would be a sweet setup.

I've been kicking this around for a few weeks already, and then you brought it up, plus I did my taxes yesterday and don't owe.... So I think I'm about to pull the trigger.

I emailed them last night to see if the conversion kit pricing is available with the m&p magwell also. $400 for a barrel, bcg, and adapter or $600 for a complete upper, bcg, and magwell. I see one of those two options in my future.

That would be a sweet setup.

I've been kicking this around for a few weeks already, and then you brought it up, plus I did my taxes yesterday and don't owe.... So I think I'm about to pull the trigger.

I emailed them last night to see if the conversion kit pricing is available with the m&p magwell also. $400 for a barrel, bcg, and adapter or $600 for a complete upper, bcg, and magwell. I see one of those two options in my future.

Brownells has the mag adapter in stock for $186.99, there's $10 off and free shipping code out there that would make it $176.99.

I ended up ordering one from Stern before I saw your post, it'll be here tomorrow. They do offer the package deals on the m&p stuff, even though they don't list it on the site. (emailed them)

I ended up picking up a PSA upper on here, but I'm going to have to send Stern the bolt to be cut down to work. They basically do it for free ($7.50 plus you pay shipping both ways)

So long story short I'll have one tomorrow, but I don't know when I'll actually be able to run it.

I ended up ordering one from Stern before I saw your post, it'll be here tomorrow. They do offer the package deals on the m&p stuff, even though they don't list it on the site. (emailed them)

I ended up picking up a PSA upper on here, but I'm going to have to send Stern the bolt to be cut down to work. They basically do it for free ($7.50 plus you pay shipping both ways)

So long story short I'll have one tomorrow, but I don't know when I'll actually be able to run it.

Mine showed up, so far it seems to be solid piece of kit. I dry fit four different M&P mag types and all seemed to lock in and push up the lrbho. When I get a chance I'll dig up an old version follower and see if it works the lrbho. Still deciding on caliber and upper parts, so it'll be a bit before I get it to the range.

Back
Top Bottom