• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stetson Bennet makes final four for Heisman!

There's no "good" reason (barring Stetson getting hurt) they couldn't repeat. Should be good games (as long as OSU is humiliated.)
wondering.....if they do, will you complain about something else they did....like not score enough again.....win by 1, or win by 50.....when you look at it....a win is a win, and loosers are just loosers....ditto on OSU

wondering.....if they do, will you complain about something else they did....like not score enough again.....win by 1, or win by 50.....when you look at it....a win is a win, and loosers are just loosers....ditto on OSU
Oooh. Sorry. Shining too bright a light was I? If they play like crap and lose, I may point it out. May not. Depends on the amount of in denial posts. If they win it all, I won't care how they played since the end goal will have been achieved and I'll say "Well done Dawgs!".

$20 says they win the next two games by 14 or more.

You'll be sending it to Ken's grand daughter by the way.

Deal, I like that even better so I'll offer the same. She gets $100 either way.

Hell of a game, and I don't know squat. Y'all let me know where to send the Benjamin.
Ken Ford Ken Ford , you should receive a PM from Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert .

Hundreds of thousands illegal immigrants roaming the streets in Texas day and night and none of them are deported or arrested. However the national champion winning quarterback that stomped the brakes off of TCU gets arrested for drunk and disorderly at 6 AM in the morning imagine that.

Back
Top Bottom