• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stetson Bennett update

nah, that's the pre-season.
It's preseason. They're just evaluating the roster and letting them practice. A lot of these guys will get cut before the regular season. The score isn't important.
Guess it's a good thing Jerry Jones doesn't own the Rams, a loss is a loss to some no matter when. And if I recall the highlights, wasn't he sacked 3 times by the "practice squad"? Welcome to the big boys league Mailman!

Gawd, Pat McAfee is just a bojangling clown.

Sorry, couldn’t help it.
He can be grating at times, I think, but he's probably the most popular commentator among younger people. I prefer Rich Eisen because he does everything like an old school radio broadcast.

Stetson is a prime example of hard work paying off. He’s been doubted his whole collegiate career and now his NFL career but he puts the work in to overcome his weaknesses. I hope he has a great career in the NFL and makes some money to compensate the effort he’s had to put in to get there.

Guess it's a good thing Jerry Jones doesn't own the Rams, a loss is a loss to some no matter when. And if I recall the highlights, wasn't he sacked 3 times by the "practice squad"? Welcome to the big boys league Mailman!

17 of 29 passes for 191 yards and one touchdown, with zero turnovers. Better numbers than the top 4 drafted QB’s, combined. All 4 of them combined for a whopping 186 yards. Yep, welcome to the big boys league!

It’s preseason. Just a practice game, but the Rams defense looked bad…

Stetson will be the best NFL QB to come from this class. All of them were highly overrated, except for Stetson, who was highly underrated.

Back
Top Bottom