Still new here and a bit confused.

Not your problem or your job to correct it; if you don't like it, just move on. No need to get one's shorts in a wad over this.
I figured some of them may be ignorant to want they own and what to expect. Thought maybe honesty would help them achieve a more realistic goal, but you are absolutely right it IS NOT my business what another man does or does not do with his or hers property. I stand humbled.

I figured some of them may be ignorant to want they own and what to expect. Thought maybe honesty would help them achieve a more realistic goal, but you are absolutely right it IS NOT my business what another man does or does not do with his or hers property. I stand humbled.

Yea I think like that too, some times I think that if they really want to sell it then they should know what the going price is but then I think too that I dont know what financial position they are in, maybe they really need as much money as possible so I leave it alone. I dont mind Anderson lowers, I SBR'd one but I'm not going to by anyone elses. I dont do home builds and I generally like to buy my guns new.

If you don't like the prices someone else might like them....it is what it is. It's not bad news it's great news if someone can get 800 for an Anderson "built" AR.
Very good point thank you for the different perspectives guys all good advice here

Since you asked an honest question, here's an honest answer: yes, it's an ongoing problem, no, you can't help them, and yes, it's schadenfreude to a "t."

From the beginning we've had ",custom builds" and frankenrifles being listed for way, way too much. Turn up the squelch, ignore the static, and focus on what you can affect.

Welcome aboard. :usa2:

Back
Top Bottom