• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Still new here and a bit confused.

Keep watching and you can find a diamond in the rough. I was able to snag a 100 year old Winchester 1895 Russian Musket a few years back. Not an easy item to find and was very surprised when it showed up here. I just happened to faster on the keyboard than a few other members!

I have over 100+ transactions and have yet to meet a bad guy!

I've never bombed anyone in front of others unless extreme situations in public. I was an Infantry staff sergeant for 4 of my 10 year career, I know when and where to air dirty laundry and I get no jollies bringing scolde and embarrassment in public. Bring it to the office, separate from peers, use as learning and educate with love, albeit tough love sometimes

First, thank you for serving our great nation, and second, you will fit right in with the 99% of great guys here on the ODT.

It's akin to the sign in the window of a truck out front that says "needs a transmission ...Cold A/C":confused2:
Welcome! I've had a great time on this site. All transactions have included great folks.

About to hit the sack so if I don't respond to further posts I'm not ignoring. Thanks for taking the time to square me away guys. I'm always open to criticism and education regardless of format, and thankful to have found such a solid forum. I expect tomorrow I'll have 58 PMs from you all for cheap home built ARs bc if it's ANYTHING I've learned here it's loaded with smart a$$es and I love that the most hahaha!!! God bless brothers!!

I'm sure you won't travel far for a deal like that hahaha

I tell you what, how about my other, and most expensive custom LVOA Warsport rifle build with one silver clip (pictured) and custom black and red Sara coat with electric trigger.. It has a Chinese super steel version of the noveske kx3 attached to the end of the barrel.

I'll even throw in the optic for free.
I shouldn't have to travel far for this.
X000 FIRM PM for price
IMG_3168.JPG
IMG_3170.JPG

I tell you what, how about my other, and most expensive custom build with one silver clip (pictured) and custom black and red Sara coat with electric trigger.. It has a Chinese super steel version of the noveske kx3 attached to the end of the barrel.

I'll even throw in the optic for free.
I shouldn't have to travel far for this.View attachment 1045862View attachment 1045863
deal'a da'day

About to hit the sack so if I don't respond to further posts I'm not ignoring. Thanks for taking the time to square me away guys. I'm always open to criticism and education regardless of format, and thankful to have found such a solid forum. I expect tomorrow I'll have 58 PMs from you all for cheap home built ARs bc if it's ANYTHING I've learned here it's loaded with smart a$$es and I love that the most hahaha!!! God bless brothers!!
I'm still new here as well and you probably already understand? But anyway......what some'a the good folks here were telling you is= Don't call anybody out (post a "what in the world" type reply) on their ad if you find that they are trying to sell for a ridiculous price or you Will get in trouble with the higher ups. I feel that I did 1 good deed today now lol

Back
Top Bottom