• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

stock market??

To me, there are too many variables that could cause a major plummet to predict. So many threads that holding it together and it'll only take one to make the cards drop.

OPEC isn't helping with their slowing of oil production.
Threat of nuclear/biological war from Russia.
Threat of nuclear war & most likely biological from China over Taiwan.
The continued printing of money.
Interest increases to fight inflation.
Another terrorist attack due to our open border.
Housing market crash due to corporate investing in rentals.
The continued use of our oil reserves to lower fuel costs when an emergency/war might actually come.
Political agenda's with absurd amounts of money being spent on BS ideas.
Biden being replaced by Kamala after a mental collapse & her taking charge.
Major foreign bank or banks collapsing causing another world financial collapse.
North Korea accidentally starting a war with Japan after a failed missile test lands on their island.
Food shortages due to the lack of fertilizers.
The American dollar no longer being the world's standard currency.

It could be any one of these or some combination to do us in with a real collapse. But I'm positive there are plenty other issues that could come up that would tip the world over the edge. Either way it'll hurt us for a long time. We'll be lucky if it's a slow spiral rather than a fast one.

To me, it's not a real depression unless you're picking dandelion leaves out of your yard to feed your family. Any of these so called "depression's" in the last 40 years will look like a crappy Christmas compared to how bad it can actually get.

To me, there are too many variables that could cause a major plummet to predict. So many threads that holding it together and it'll only take one to make the cards drop.

The continued use of our oil reserves to lower fuel costs when an emergency/war might actually come.
Major foreign bank or banks collapsing causing another world financial collapse.
North Korea accidentally starting a war with Japan after a failed missile test lands on their island.

It could be any one of these or some combination to do us in with a real collapse. But I'm positive there are plenty other issues that could come up that would tip the world over the edge. Either way it'll hurt us for a long time. We'll be lucky if it's a slow spiral rather than a fast one.

To me, it's not a real depression unless you're picking dandelion leaves out of your yard to feed your family. Any of these so called "depression's" in the last 40 years will look like a crappy Christmas compared to how bad it can actually get.
I’d guess as soon as money managers start to move huge dollars from stocks to bonds we’ll see something. But I am guessing. Every time I hear “Great Recession” I roll my eyes because it was a minor hiccup in comparison to the Great Depression.

You forgot the one item that will trump all the ones listed and that is the clear and present-ongoing war, chemical, biological, and ongoing black-ops that destroy farms, food processing plants..our current crime family (disguised as government) has been waging on us for years.

I have a strategy but I am continually impressed by the inability of people to predict a plummet in a timely manner, myself included. I’ll just dollar cost average into any downward spiral and see how it goes. But I don’t know why it’s not dropping further already.
The reason it hasn’t dropped harder YET is big money is still getting out. They’re selling to those who think they’re buying the dip. It’s the transfer of wealth from the small fish to the big fish. They stop selling when it hits a technical bottom and even though the fundamentals don’t support a run they let it go to where they can unload more at a higher price. They make a killing doing this buy selling call options contracts then unload millions of shares robbing the money of the options purchaser’s as the price drops. It’s called legal theft. In a bear market like the one we’re in now it’s best to have put options that’s a few months out and grabbing weekly calls when a technical bottom is found. Just trade between support and resistance and it’s easy money but don’t get greedy. If a trade goes south on options cut losses at no more than 20%. With charting just follow the patterns.
D183CFB8-E630-429E-B9CD-AA8DCCFA2B1D.jpeg

Like the national oil reserve being tapped to lower the price of gas prior to the election. This policy will end this month. The price of gas will rise just immediately following the election.

I would be lying if I knew what machinations are being used to cause the stock market to stop falling and start to rise. It could be ‘the bottom’. However I don’t think so. IMHO This is is a manipulation to prevent the Dems from loosing as badly. But inevitably I believe this is all part of their plan to make things terrible.

You will never make the choice between bad and worse, when its all sunshine, rainbows, and unicorns. They have to make it terrible to force you to choose. When that choice is made. I believe that will facilitate the next steps in their plans. And no it won’t be MAGA
It’s already ready went up 20 cents overnight up the road from my house

Back
Top Bottom