• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stocking a little extra

hikingthehills

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Lego that laid the Golden Hen
74   0
Reaction score
With the supply chain problems that I don't believe we have fully felt yet it may be wise to add a little something extra to every grocery store trip. With every trip to the store I've bought maybe twice what we would normally get as far as can goods go because with the price only going up it's like money in the bank. Long shelf life and cheap insurance. With Russia being the largest exporter of fertilizer the long term ripples it will cause is still unknown. I just don't believe it will be pretty.

The next thing that will throw everything off balance is China, them being on lock down for over a month will also cause another problem. They're running low now on essentials which will cause panic buying and hoarding. While we're still able, load those pantries. Stay safe friends and stay prepared.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-61019975

With the supply chain problems that I don't believe we have fully felt yet it may be wise to add a little something extra to every grocery store trip. With every trip to the store I've bought maybe twice what we would normally get as far as can goods go because with the price only going up it's like money in the bank. Long shelf life and cheap insurance. With Russia being the largest exporter of fertilizer the long term ripples it will cause is still unknown. I just don't believe it will be pretty.

The next thing that will throw everything off balance is China, them being on lock down for over a month will also cause another problem. They're running low now on essentials which will cause panic buying and hoarding. While we're still able, load those pantries. Stay safe friends and stay prepared.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-61019975
Let the hording begin.

Let the hording begin.
:pound:You just have to be the one that hoards first! Sort of like with ammo. Everyone was complaining about the price of it while I learned from Obama 08. I could sit back and shoot without having to immediately worry with replenishing my supply at 4 times the cost of what I shot. Just trying to throw that out that there. When the hoards are unprepared it's one less thing to worry with. Instead of buying 4 cans of bean's I buy 8 while the shelves are fully stocked.

Got a 1/4 cow sitting in the freezer and buying another 1/4 this weekend. Stacking up can goods and some other essentials. Wife always complain because I will buy at least 6 months of toilet paper and paper towels I always have. She was happy when the toilet paper shortage happened. Gave some to my parents and a few friends.

Back
Top Bottom