• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stogies

One of my favorite features in Cigar Aficionado are the photos of average folks enjoying cigars. It would be neat to see folks from the forum having a stogie. What do you think?

Wdawg, do you think they would put us in there if we all had guns without being in uniform? I wonder what they would do if we had a copy of their magazine in front of a couple of dead bucks? You know what really trips me out about that magazine is when people complain that they never show stuff that average people can afford. Why do people feel that they need to change something that tons of people love? It's not like they have to buy the magazine.

you know there is a great get together at tobacco world north of atlanta every november .. admission is 5 dollars but you get a free stick at the door (usually costs more than five dollars) then you get all the food you can eat and there is a raffle and you get a ticket for every 5 dollars you spend while there ..it is TONS of fun last year nick perdomo came as well as roky patel some of the padron family and some reps from davidoff , pepe gargcia , CAO , alec bradley and a few other companies

I know one of the shops in Dopuglasville doesnt mind carring of pistols out of uniform. As for Tobacco World I am sure if we had enough people commit to going Robert would not have a problem with it. I know it has been awhile since i was in the business but I would say if we had 10 to 20 people we might be able to get a rep to come aswell and showcase there stogies

I dont know much about them but one of my customers gave me one that he got from Miami or somewhere and I inhaled it and it literally felt like a mule kicked me in the chest and I coughed all day. Never Again!!!!

Back
Top Bottom