• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen Trail Camera McGraw Ford WMA

georgiabowhunter77

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
24   0
Reaction score
Some low life stole my trail camera from McGraw Ford WMA this weekend. It was on the tree with a Masterlock python, so the piece trash had to come back with bolt cutters.

This is the second time I've had one stolen. So much for honorable hunters. I hope the piece of crap who took it never shoots another deer, goes broke, gets a divorce and ends up paralyzed from the neck down after falling out of a tree stand he probably stole.

There were a lot of those "booby-traps" for sale at the show this weekend. They use a grenade firing pin on a 12 gauge primer to sound OFF. At a minimum you'd make them need to change their pants when they pulled it down.

About 15 years ago,got a littering ticket at piedmont for reflecter tape,38.00 fine.no big deal just fealt it was absurd.

Some low life stole my trail camera from McGraw Ford WMA this weekend. It was on the tree with a Masterlock python, so the piece trash had to come back with bolt cutters.

This is the second time I've had one stolen. So much for honorable hunters. I hope the piece of crap who took it never shoots another deer, goes broke, gets a divorce and ends up paralyzed from the neck down after falling out of a tree stand he probably stole.

Come on now. Tell us how you really feel about what happens to him. J K

While I share your desire for his future fortunes.... I have to ask,.... why in the world would leave anything of value on public land? (and to the earlier post, I'm not even sure it's permissible so you may want to ask the WMA's managing agent if they have it).

There were a lot of those "booby-traps" for sale at the show this weekend. They use a grenade firing pin on a 12 gauge primer to sound OFF. At a minimum you'd make them need to change their pants when they pulled it down.
Wow, had no idea they made such things. That would be funny as hell to see though. :)

Back
Top Bottom