• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen Trail Camera McGraw Ford WMA

There is no way the Game Warden took it down. In 10 years of hunting there I've seen a Game Warden twice. Once at the sign in board and once checking for duck stamps near the river. The camera was hidden well off the main area someone saw it on Saturday and came back with bolt cutters on Sunday.

Seems you could get a cheap Android from Kroger..... Put a spy app on it. Have a car battery and cigarette adapter. Put it in a box and get it to text you. It could work. Cheaper than a trail cam!

There were a lot of those "booby-traps" for sale at the show this weekend. They use a grenade firing pin on a 12 gauge primer to sound OFF. At a minimum you'd make them need to change their pants when they pulled it down.
I think I just pooped my pants a little when I read that and imagined how I'd react! :(

I don't know what it sprayed on him but hopefully it was skunk scent.
It was red paint, I saw they story a few years ago. The guy had permission to hunt property on the other side of the land he was cutting through. The guy who set the trap had already told this guy he had to find another way to his stand but he kept trespassing and this is what happened.

Back
Top Bottom