• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stone Computers: Custom Builds, Repair, Data Recovery, Maintenence, and Virus Removal

My hard drive went down a few years ago and I have it stored in the safe. Screen was blue and clicking sound was heard. Can you get the photos off of this hard drive?
It sounds like the drive head may be stuck which I could definitely fix. What originally caused the failure? Did the computer get dropped?

It was in a laptop and I usually left the laptop on my desk running all night. Came in one morning and this was happening.
I think I could recover it but I would just have to mess with it before I could know for sure. If you send it to me and I can't get anything off of it I'll send it back to you free of charge.

What level can you successfully recover data? I have a "friend" the needs to supply a file to a government agency. T disk had a standard erase algorithm applied.
even if someone used a free program that overwrote all the free space only 1 time the chances of getting that data back are nearly 0%. Anyone that could even try to recover that data would charge thousands of dollars or more. Sorry I can't help

Back
Top Bottom