• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stone Computers: Custom Builds, Repair, Data Recovery, Maintenence, and Virus Removal

A 17" Inspiron. Not sure of the exact model, but I can get it if you need it.
Yea I will need it. There are 2 different routes you can take depending on the model. You can either replace the whole keyboard or individual keys. As far as turnaround time for the repairs once I get the parts in I could literally fix it on the spot where we meet.

I'm announcing my new phone repair service:

Phone Repair: $50 + cost of parts. Outside of repairing some older screens I do not have much experience in this field but I would very much like to try. The first 3 people to allow me to repair their phones will get the labor cost reduced to $10.

I'm announcing my new phone repair service:

Phone Repair: $50 + cost of parts. Outside of repairing some older screens I do not have much experience in this field but I would very much like to try. The first 3 people to allow me to repair their phones will get the labor cost reduced to $10.

My son dropped his Samsung Galaxy S4 and cracked the screen. Can you replace it and what would be the cost? Problem may be distance.

My wife's computer has a bug and I can't fix it. My daughters iPhone 5 needs a new screen. My sons 4s needs a new screen as well. Do you service east Cobb?

Back
Top Bottom