• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stranglehold and the Nuge...

I remember seeing that for the first time in Adventure Outdoors either this year or last. Almost bought some just for the novelty of it. Kind of wish I had.

When you posted Stranglehold and the Nuge in "stupid stuff" I clicked to see if you were bashing the song.

Somehow I can't imagine Ted with a Glock
Watch his show on the outdoor channel called "Spirit of the Wild", he used to carry a G20 10mm most of the time in the woods but I don't have that channel anymore so I'm not sure if he still does or not. He talked about how he loved having 15 rds of 10mm on his side because of the power factor. Saw him drop a Cape Buffalo with it once, took about 10 rounds and he was pretty damn close to that monster too, down on one knee bustin' caps in that thing. He was using CorBon 180gr I believe.

Eta: Pretty sure it was a Cape Buffalo, coulda been a Water Buffalo though. Either way I thought he was crazy as hell for trying it.

Watch his show on the outdoor channel called "Spirit of the Wild", he used to carry a G20 10mm most of the time in the woods but I don't have that channel anymore so I'm not sure if he still does or not. He talked about how he loved having 15 rds of 10mm on his side because of the power factor. Saw him drop a Cape Buffalo with it once, took about 10 rounds and he was pretty damn close to that monster too, down on one knee bustin' caps in that thing. He was using CorBon 180gr I believe.

Eta: Pretty sure it was a Cape Buffalo, coulda been a Water Buffalo though. Either way I thought he was crazy as hell for trying it.
At the end. Awesome!

At the end. Awesome!
That's the one! Okay, my memory ain't what it used to be, he finished it off with 4 rounds and used custom AP rounds but they were 180gr. I remembered what grain bullet and caliber he used. Lol! Thanks for posting that Bear44 Bear44 , been a long time since I saw that. Spirit of the Wild was one of my favorite hunting shows. I remember one where he shot an elk with bow & arrow at about 50-60yds while it was either walking or trotting, it turned around and ran and he hit it again at about 60-70yds. Got one lung & pierced the heart with the 1st shot and the 2nd got the other lung & heart again. He's one helluva shot with bow & arrow! I've wanted to book a hunt with him at his place in Michigan for his birthday bash for years but it doesn't look like that's gonna work out. My birthday is a week after his, he guides the hunt plus he cooks a huge meal for the attendees.

I remember seeing that for the first time in Adventure Outdoors either this year or last. Almost bought some just for the novelty of it. Kind of wish I had.

When you posted Stranglehold and the Nuge in "stupid stuff" I clicked to see if you were bashing the song.
Bashin the Nuge don't go round here LOL

Back
Top Bottom