• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stribog 9mm

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
Do I want the blow back or roller delayed?

I think I want the blow back just because of long term simplicity and functionality especially in the event parts in the future are slim pickings. But the roller locker just seem badass but my concern of parts need in the future.

Both are non reciprocating charging handles
Any one own have owned or shot both?
Screenshot_20210704-085656_Chrome.jpg

I have both. No issues with either after thousands of rounds, 100% suppressed.

I form 1'd my A3 and used an A3 scorpion lower. The A3 is noticeably flatter shooting side by side with the A1 Gen 2, but both are very flat shooting. I wouldn't hesitate to go with either the a1g2 or the a3

You are welcome to come shoot mine any time. I did end of selling the a1g2 after I got the a3

Dang man I really want the blow back just for simplicity of it. I do plan on sbr'ing it.

You ever come up my way not many places to shoot in buckhead. I can shoot off my back porch or we could go to river bend.

Dang man I really want the blow back just for simplicity of it. I do plan on sbr'ing it.

You ever come up my way not many places to shoot in buckhead. I can shoot off my back porch or we could go to river bend.
I live in Buford. Have a nice long commute.

You aren't gonna go wrong with the gen 2.

I live in Buford. Have a nice long commute.

You aren't gonna go wrong with the gen 2.

Ok I am ordering one now. I am going for the blow back one. I did a search on here for one but they all want hundreds more then I could just order a new for lol they have glock pricing on here.

Picking up a A1 next week. Any suggestions on upgrades? I handled a Scorpion at the range and it felt like it had a 10-12# trigger stock.

Ok I am ordering one now. I am going for the blow back one. I did a search on here for one but they all want hundreds more then I could just order a new for lol they have glock pricing on here.
I have a brand new stribog folding stock if that's the rough you go. Finally found a Dan Haga adapter and ACR stock, so went that route

Picking up a A1 next week. Any suggestions on upgrades? I handled a Scorpion at the range and it felt like it had a 10-12# trigger stock.
A3 scorpion lower, trigger and grip of choice. **** ton of scorpion mags. Stay away from the Lingle lower. People are having lots of issues with them.

Back
Top Bottom