• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Striplings General Store (Bogart) - DOES NOT SALE AMMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do however have decent quality meat and some of their prepared food is good. Rather than calling them with stupid questions, stop in, shop, spend some money. I've had quite a few direct meets there and I since I'm in essence using their property for trades it's only fair to spread a little money around at a great local business.
:thumb:

those of you who have never set up a swap meet or meet and greet have no idea what is involved and for dumb ass folks without any knowledge to just willy nilly contact a store who happened to have a swap meet on premises is beyond the pale. Who the **** dresses your dumb ass in the morning? and they actually let you out in public? SMFH

tenor.gif

those of you who have never set up a swap meet or meet and greet have no idea what is involved and for dumb ass folks without any knowledge to just willy nilly contact a store who happened to have a swap meet on premises is beyond the pale. Who the **** dresses your dumb ass in the morning? and they actually let you out in public? SMFH

Thanks for the laugh Biker!

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom