• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Strokin99 no longer

Really sux, I had my 2006 Titan broken into at work last year about 2 weeks before Christmas, Broke my back window and stole a brand new box of Husky tools cost $100, an old SMC.380 and an old Glock 22, had a nine MM barrel in it, hope they load 40's and blow their hand off!, Insurance replaced the window, I had to pay $100.00 deductible, asked the company for some help with my losses since they did not have any fence around parking lot or any security , or any kind of gate, they said no. worked one more month there and left em no notice , they don't care about their employees I don't care about them!

Home owners should cover the personal property and car insurance will cover the truck. Now it’s time to deal with with insurance companies to make me right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don’t want to park a Superduty off I75 in Henry/Clayton/Butts. That truck will never be seen again.

Yeah it was back into a parking space right up front and across from the entrance. Like we made it easy for them the take it. Because we know how hard it is to back these big trucks out of a parking space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom