• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Strokin99 no longer

Hate that you lost your vehicle, when I lived in Stockbridge in the 70's I had a 71 Boss Mustang, I was at the Mall in Morrow, when I came outside walking towards my Car, a "Dude" had a coat hanger trying to get in it. I walked up to him and asked "Problem?" He told me he locked his keys up in the Car and continued to work that hanger. I said, "let me help you". He told me it was ok, he'd get it, that I could go on.. I stepped around him and put a key in the lock and turned it and with the other hand grabbed the back of his shirt and slung him on the ground, put my foot on his back and pulled my piece, I was working with Henry County SO back then. He cried like a baby, Mall Security came by and I ID'ed myself, they got Morrow PD to come by. They got a laugh out of it as they had been looking for this same guy, for break-ins.. It just wasn't his day..

Hate that you lost your vehicle, when I lived in Stockbridge in the 70's I had a 71 Boss Mustang, I was at the Mall in Morrow, when I came outside walking towards my Car, a "Dude" had a coat hanger trying to get in it. I walked up to him and asked "Problem?" He told me he locked his keys up in the Car and continued to work that hanger. I said, "let me help you". He told me it was ok, he'd get it, that I could go on.. I stepped around him and put a key in the lock and turned it and with the other hand grabbed the back of his shirt and slung him on the ground, put my foot on his back and pulled my piece, I was working with Henry County SO back then. He cried like a baby, Mall Security came by and I ID'ed myself, they got Morrow PD to come by. They got a laugh out of it as they had been looking for this same guy, for break-ins.. It just wasn't his day..
Hahaha! That’s AWESOME!

damn, sorry to hear about your truck
Me too , dammit you can't have nothin without some fool thinking he can take it , . my truck was on my work property and i chased the thief down to no avail . I'd really like to have a Georgia open season on thieves year round . if you can find the thief ,dispatch his or they're ass with no question asked ....

2014041795074004.jpg
Sorry for your loss. This is how I keep mine safe from thieves!

Still no word from the PD on the truck. I’m sure it’s gone, and I don’t expect to hear hear anything on a recovery. Just waiting out the 20 days for the insurance. I believe my HO will cover the personal property inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your loss most times insurance company do not even use Vaseline I hope you come over OK but don’t get your hopes up

Don’t settle for book value. If replacement cost is higher than book value,due to market demands.....then push back and try to get more $$$$$

Well I had my beloved 99 Powerstroke stolen on 12/23 from a longhorn steak house off Mt Zion. We took several cars from our mother in laws house to go eat at longhorn. My son drove the 250 and parked in front, a well light spot. He back it in as you always do with these trucks. Between 6:15-7:30 the aholes broke into 1 truck stole their radio and stole my truck. No windows broke so they just pop the locks I guess. The wonderful Clayton County PD did not come to the location for a report it was done over the phone. Not much they could do with mine since it was gone but the other person wanted finger prints and the PD refused to come out. I guess it’s time to change my username

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PRAYER FOR STROKIN 99 RIP

Back
Top Bottom