• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Students, Oral Sex, and Camera Phones!

I find it more appalling that our culture would rather catch something on video than help someone in need. It's absolutely disgusting.

I like the part where the male student "stopped" her. YEA RIGHT! He is just covering his butt.

I just don't get it. I was taught better by my parents.

Last edited:
I find it more appalling that our culture would rather catch something on video than help someone in need. It's absolutely disgusting.

Totally agree with you. I don't understand what is going through these peoples heads when they would rather video tape something than help someone. :noidea:

I like the part where the male student "stopped" her. YEA RIGHT! He is just covering his butt.

I just don't get it. I was taught better by my parents.
Likely zeroing in on the issue there... (Thank you Lord for not giving me a daughter...)

We were lucky to get a HJ in your car at lunch break
It's called "progress".

regarding the incident in ohio, from reading the video description it sounded like a 20 year old girl got to drunk, some douchebag was wanting to get some, and she later had regrets about the encounter

im not about blaming the victim, but there is alot to be said by not putting one self in a situation like this to begin with

im sure to alot of the folks filming it just looked like a couple being a bunch of drunken idiots

i have no tolerance for people who take advantage of others, nor do i have any tolerance towards people who through their own debauchery become a victim

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom