• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freaking School Bus Camera Ticket!

Do the logistics' on that... They have a time factor to get all kids to School on time. People are raising hell about school taxes now how about dbbl that for more buses and drivers....... when kids are late kids- don't look as they should for cars hence is why they get hit riding bikes, chasing balls, running etc...
Raise school taxes, that's fine with me. Just don't tax those of us who don't have kids in public schools.

I’ve been to court numerous times, one was only a few years ago. SC State Trooper ticket. I stated my case and the ticket and fault for the wreck was dismissed.
I’ve went to court many times as a professional driver, been on both sides.

Won all but one.
I beat a ticket in Smyrna years ago against a motorcycle cop who cited me for 20mph over. Same thing. I stated my case and I suppose the judge believed me more.

That was the only ticket I’ve ever fought, because it was the only one I did not earn, fair and square.

I still have trouble believing I won in Smyrna.

Raise school taxes, that's fine with me. Just don't tax those of us who don't have kids in public schools.
My son has never been to public school.

Those with no kids in schools should pay no school tax. It’s theft, sure enough.

I agree the government should not be in the school business. It’s nothing but more control, and all of us pay for it.

I would not want to see a nightmare that would arise from all moms dropping off and picking up their kids five days a week.......... lets not forget we will have hundreds of kids walking and crossing roads in front of people who did not want to stop for School buses..........
You misunderstand.
I say the government should not be running any schools, so no traffic.
If parents want their children educated, it should be their responsibility alone, not that of some mysterious government entity.

Nope, just pay it. My wife got caught by one, stop arm was not yet deployed, got her pic after she had passed the bus. $425 down the drain.
This is the cuck attitude that ensures they keep up their bull****.

Fight every single ticket, no matter how small and no matter if you have a chance of winning or not. Make them work for it. If enough people did it would put a stop to their bull****.

Just remember ,the judge can increase your fine substantially. I have seen it happen on several occasions
Yeah yeah yeah, I had a judge threaten me that by demanding a trial I could end up facing a year in jail instead of the $125 fine.
Called his bluff, politely requested my right to trial. They confirmed my phone number and address and told I'll be contacted with a trial date. That was almost 4 years ago, still waiting.

This is the cuck attitude that ensures they keep up their bull****.

Fight every single ticket, no matter how small and no matter if you have a chance of winning or not. Make them work for it. If enough people did it would put a stop to their bull****.
She did. Waste of her time and gas money to get to court.
And the judge is going to be there anyway.

I was in a weird situation with a school bus. It was stopped traffic, and the bus pulled up next to me going the other way, stopped traffic on the other side as well. I crept forward until I was just past the bus and the bus driver put the lights on. I didnt notice it until I had pulled forward at about 2 mph. When I noticed, I stopped, but was already past the bus. Felt like I was in the way, but sat there until the bus turned off the lights. I was sure was going to get a camera ticket in the mail but didnt.

Back
Top Bottom