Freaking School Bus Camera Ticket!

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
Mo%*]>*{ker!

Yet another money grab!

I got a ticket from one of those automated school bus camera things.

The situation was that I was doing a u turn, the road I was turning onto had 3 lanes, and when I started the turn, the bus had no light on-not even the yellow. Apparently, the lights came on when I was abeam of the bus and 3 full lanes away.

And from the pics, you can see that the freaking stop sign hasn’t even come out by the time I am gone-fully in front of and beyond the bus.

I didn’t pass the bus in any kind of dangerous manner. Heck, I never even saw any of the lights that day.

Has anyone had any success fighting these Bs things?

I mean, what the heck is anyone supposed to do-when you are three lanes over and the red lights come on?

This pisses me off, but I’m not sure if it is worth fighting.

I mean, what the heck is anyone supposed to do-when you are three lanes over and the red lights come on?

Uh...stop?

Just kidding.

I feel your pain. Government sucks at everything, and automated systems like these are simply tools for amplifying their suckage.

When was the last time your got a tax break because the government spent your money on something that made their work more efficient?

Yeah. Me, neither.

Mo%*]>*{ker!

Yet another money grab!

I got a ticket from one of those automated school bus camera things.

The situation was that I was doing a u turn, the road I was turning onto had 3 lanes, and when I started the turn, the bus had no light on-not even the yellow. Apparently, the lights came on when I was abeam of the bus and 3 full lanes away.

And from the pics, you can see that the freaking stop sign hasn’t even come out by the time I am gone-fully in front of and beyond the bus.

I didn’t pass the bus in any kind of dangerous manner. Heck, I never even saw any of the lights that day.

Has anyone had any success fighting these Bs things?

This pisses me off, but I’m not sure if it is worth fighting.
Nope, just pay it. My wife got caught by one, stop arm was not yet deployed, got her pic after she had passed the bus. $425 down the drain.

Give her what she wants...

FB_IMG_1707785896556.jpg

Back
Top Bottom