Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Well damn, go out of town for a few days and everything goes to hell! :D

Just kidding for the most part, but it does seem like a few threads went off the rails a little bit. The site is getting big and it is getting harder and harder to keep everything clean, but I think we're doing a decent job of it. Just remember that no one, (except me of course,) is perfect, so some stuff may get deleted prematurely, and some stuff may stay up when it shouldn't.

I would like to start a couple new rules which I don't think will bother most of you.

1. The first is Do not be a smart ass to anyone asking a question in the help forum or the introduction forum, if you just joined the site and someone's a dick to you right out of the box then you probably won't be hanging around very long.

2. If you are consistently an asshole to people then you're gone. It's just getting old seeing the same people doing the same things over and over. Might give you a couple warnings and a temporary ban at first, but if it keeps up then your out of here. I could try to make a bunch of rules to cover everything, but it's just easier to say it this way, and I hate a bunch of rules.

So basically keep it friendly and don't be an asshole to people and you'll be fine. I'm sick of a handful of people ruining it for everyone.

Sound good?

Back
Top Bottom