• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Subsonic .22 Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My landlord finally got his Ruger integrally suppressed barrel setup after 14 months. It goes with a 10/22 takedown model. So far he's getting the sonic crack with some ammo and I think the Aguila subs were the ones that didn't have enough power to cycle the bolt. I told him to try plain standard velocity like bulk 22 ammo. The I my other thing I can thin6of would be to try out a brick of Remington Subsonic.
What is the most widely available 22 subsonic?

My landlord finally got his Ruger integrally suppressed barrel setup after 14 months. It goes with a 10/22 takedown model. So far he's getting the sonic crack with some ammo and I think the Aguila subs were the ones that didn't have enough power to cycle the bolt. I told him to try plain standard velocity like bulk 22 ammo. The I my other thing I can thin6of would be to try out a brick of Remington Subsonic.
What is the most widely available 22 subsonic?
I am hooked on the CCI Standard velocity it is quiet and it cycles in everything I own.

what's the sound like compared to 22lr? This thread has me looking for a quiet backyard round for cats - I mean bears. Yeah, bears. ;)
I either use the suppressor loads or the SV loads exclusively depending on what’s available. Both sound great on handgun and long gun with slight advantage to the suppressor stuff. Mostly just click click click

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom