• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Such a bad situation turned good. Wow, the world we live in...,

"Public order and safety". I guess that term can be bastardized and has been.

Calling out bad police behavior and scolding those who defend it is not LEO bashing. LEO's taking offense and responding with smug remarks speaks volumes about that persons ability to do there job.

Calling out bad police behavior and scolding those who defend it is not LEO bashing. LEO's taking offense and responding with smug remarks speaks volumes about that persons ability to do there job.

Just curious why do you pick bad stories about Leos? What about bad doctors? Lawyers? Corrupt politicians? Ill be one of the first to criticize a bad one, as indicated in the recent bottled water thread.

Just curious why do you pick bad stories about Leos? What about bad doctors? Lawyers? Corrupt politicians? Ill be one of the first to criticize a bad one, as indicated in the recent bottled water thread.

I don't pick stories about bad LEO's and have never posted one. But you are free to use the search function to peruse my posts, and if you find one where I did as you suggest, I invite you to post it here. With that said, I have responded to those defending LEO indiscretions, and if that somehow offends you, then perhaps you should do a bit of soul searching within to determine why. It's obvious I hit a nerve.

As for doctors, lawyers, etc., when they are given the power to detain and arrest citizens, and use those powers to shoot dogs and terrorize young teenage girls carrying bottled water, let me know and I'll be happy to discuss their indiscretions as well. Fair enough?

In conclusion, if you feel posting a story about a LEO changing a tire somehow negates the aforementioned actions of bad LEO stories, then I have to ask you if you did so for redemption, glory, or to save face? Shall we make a call to Dr. Phil?

I don't pick stories about bad LEO's and have never posted one. But you are free to use the search function to peruse my posts, and if you find one where I did as you suggest, I invite you to post it here. With that said, I have responded to those defending LEO indiscretions, and if that somehow offends you, then perhaps you should do a bit of soul searching within to determine why. It's obvious I hit a nerve.

As for doctors, lawyers, etc., when they are given the power to detain and arrest citizens, and use those powers to shoot dogs and terrorize young teenage girls carrying bottled water, let me know and I'll be happy to discuss their indiscretions as well. Fair enough?

In conclusion, if you feel posting a story about a LEO changing a tire somehow negates the aforementioned actions of bad LEO stories, then I have to ask you if you did so for redemption, glory, or to save face? Shall we make a call to Dr. Phil?

My point was, there are just as many stories about police doing good things and their actual job, but nobody wants to hear about that. I'm sure even you can agree on that, but call Dr.Phil if you must and get his opinion on the subject.

My point was, there are just as many stories about police doing good things and their actual job, but nobody wants to hear about that. I'm sure even you can agree on that, but call Dr.Phil if you must and get his opinion on the subject.

Doing good things and their actual job is expected, nothing to report there, unless.............LEO's ego is bruised and craves the emotional praise. Not doing good things and not doing their job is not expected; you can expect to be called out on that.

I'm not here to pick fights or make enemies, but when any LEO defends unacceptable actions of their fellow officers when those actions are clearly over reaching of their authority, I am going to speak up. And when you choose to label those who speak up as LEO bashers, that says more about you than us. Dr. Phil says he will be keeping an eye on you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom