• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Super Blackhawk

Tactical Mad Dawg

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
191   0
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone knows someone around the Cumming area that could tap my Super Blackhawk so I can put a scope base on it. My attempt to find a hunting handgun set up has failed, so I figured I would poke holes in this one. Thanks for any help given.

Not sure where you are exactly...Marietta might be a bit of a drive...but Deercreek gunshop has done drilling and tapping for me in the past and do a good job.

they make a mount that you dont have to drill holes to mount i believe i hole is where the stock sight is. i can get the name when i get home if interested

They have a bisley hunter that's used at 400jl ... you could trade for one with a scope already on it.

I am wondering if anyone knows someone around the Cumming area that could tap my Super Blackhawk so I can put a scope base on it. My attempt to find a hunting handgun set up has failed, so I figured I would poke holes in this one. Thanks for any help given.

I had the Super Blackhawk and wanted to use it for hog hunting. I wanted to put a simple scope on it also and found someone in Gainesville....but in the long run I traded it and bought the Hunter version Blackhawk.... It is stainless and comes with rings..... plus it is designed to hold a scope....

Attachments

• SuprBlackHawkHunter.jpg
    SuprBlackHawkHunter.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 72
What mount are you considering? I would have traded to the hunter version but my sbh has been manga ported so I don't want to buy a new one. I have seen one that clamps to the barrel but saw mixed reviews on that one. I saw another one that is drilled and tapped and have heard good things about that one but can't remember where I saw it.

Hogleg Smith over in Gainesville or Joe West in Dahlonega/Cumming area. I have to dig thier phone number out and call around this weekend maybe to get it.
I have a Super Blackhawk Hunter for sale to fix all your problems if interested.

Back
Top Bottom