Super Bowl 50

Who you got?

• Total voters
I want to see Manning ride off into sunset with another ring. On a side note Rivera keeps telling himself over and over that his players on field antics don't bother him. No matter who wins at least the panthers will be exposed to some grace and humility. Who knows ? It can't hurt.

I WANT the Broncos to win so Peyton can retire on top, but I think the Panthers are just too good in all 3 phases. It pains me to think that we could possibly be the only team in our division to not have a ring. It was bad enough when the Bucs and Saints won one after their horrendous histories.

Our former Bulldog coach taught his boys early on-When you get into the end zone "Act like you've been there before"

Obviously Auburn doesn't do the same.

Its funny that we have rules in football that keep football players from acting like idiots on the field until they get to the NFL. I guess when u get to the NFL u have earned the right to act like an idiot.

FRIDAY, January 22, 2016

Archie Manning : (on the phone ) Roger, Archie here, look this is Peyton's last year, Eli has 2 rings and it's not fair that Peyton doesn't. What can you do?

Roger Goodell : Bill, Roger here. What's the account number of that bank in the Grand Caymans that you use?

Bill Belichick : Tom, Bill, have that guy put $5 million and take the 3-1 on the Broncos.

MONDAY JANUARY 25, 2016

Roger Goodell : Cam, Roger. Its not your year son. Maybe next year.

FRIDAY, January 22, 2016

Archie Manning : (on the phone ) Roger, Archie here, look this is Peyton's last year, Eli has 2 rings and it's not fair that Peyton doesn't. What can you do?

Roger Goodell : Bill, Roger here. What's the account number of that bank in the Grand Caymans that you use?

Bill Belichick : Tom, Bill, have that guy put $5 million and take the 3-1 on the Broncos.

MONDAY JANUARY 25, 2016

Roger Goodell : Cam, Roger. Its not your year son. Maybe next year.

This cracks me up as long at it isn't one of those "The NFL is fixed" comments.

Obviously Auburn doesn't do the same.

Its funny that we have rules in football that keep football players from acting like idiots on the field until they get to the NFL. I guess when u get to the NFL u have earned the right to act like an idiot.

The NFL has the same rules but... the players are Union.

Back
Top Bottom