Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Martin, GA - July 22

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Martin, GA - August 12

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Savannah, GA - July 29

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've been to the Liberty Suppressor shoot (but not metering) before. Is that the place in Reseca?
Anyhow, this time I think I'd want to go to a closer one-- Martin, GA. That's only an hour or so from me.
I could bring an AAC "Pilot" can and a few different kinds of subsonic and supersonic .22 ammo.
If somebody wants to test it on their host weapon, that would be fine. I'd bring two hosts: Buck Mark with 5" barrel and a Ruger 10/22 with a 22" stainless steel barrel.

Will the data be collected and posted somewhere afterward?
I'd like to know what gun/ ammo/ silencer combinations registered on the dB meter, even for test shots that happened before I got there, after I left, or when I was busy doing something or talking with somebody and not paying attention to the test-metering.

I've been to the Liberty Suppressor shoot (but not metering) before. Is that the place in Reseca?

No, Liberty's shoot in 2015 was at their place in Trenton, GA... even further NW in GA... practically Alabama. I've spoken to them, and while they're interested in participating, they can't host it at their facility.

Will the data be collected and posted somewhere afterward?
I'd like to know what gun/ ammo/ silencer combinations registered on the dB meter, even for test shots that happened before I got there, after I left, or when I was busy doing something or talking with somebody and not paying attention to the test-metering.

Yes, all the data is stored at NFATalk here: http://nfatalk.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5 You'll have to create an account to view it.

Back
Top Bottom