• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Suppressor language in HB60

Yeah Carter did some ethics questionable fund raising to start off his campaign, Deal should be all over that since Carter is running on a ethics platform, of course the AJunC seemed to have missed that....ofcourse.

My state rep asked me my opinion on suppressors during the debates.I requested that poachers and trespassers using suppressors be given a stiff penalty.Looks like I got my wish.I told him that I wouldn`t care to use one,but had no problem with others using them.

My state rep asked me my opinion on suppressors during the debates.I requested that poachers and trespassers using suppressors be given a stiff penalty.Looks like I got my wish.I told him that I wouldn`t care to use one,but had no problem with others using them.

So it's already illegal to poach and super illegal to poach with a suppressor? What's the motive, poachers aren't following the law as is as can lose their guns, vehicles, etc....

Increased penalties have been part of the bill for years now, but all it does is Corinne to perpetuate the idea that suppressors are criminal in nature.

i honestly don't understand the need for a supressor for hunting. guess they don't want to really hunt anymore.

Yea, as soon as you screw the can on, the deer jump in the back of your truck, and commit suicide. No hunting required. Now if I could just get them to gut themselves first. Maybe when they legalize hunting with full auto, we can blast the guts out.

Yea, as soon as you screw the can on, the deer jump in the back of your truck, and commit suicide. No hunting required. Now if I could just get them to gut themselves first. Maybe when they legalize hunting with full auto, we can blast the guts out.

They jump in FRONT of my truck frequently

If you could just slow that bullet down to 55 MPH. And put some headlights and a horn on it .....

Back
Top Bottom