• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressor metering day July 14

The guy with the gear is traveling in, so he'll be there early. We try to get started earlier than later to avoid some heat. That said, we usually roll in and start around 8-9am. I'm checking with Bill to verify that.

ETA: He said 9-ish. :becky:

Dang. Okay, probably won't make it, but will try to. Have an appt at 8, and a hour and a half drive :D

Come when you can, its not exactly an exact event. I'm guessing it will go into the early afternoon. The weather forecast is calling for 102° heat index.

Come when you can, its not exactly an exact event. I'm guessing it will go into the early afternoon. The weather forecast is calling for 102° heat index.
Good ole Ga! I will have a canopy and cooler. Is there power available? Cant remember. I can bring a fan or two.

I don't think there's any power at the range, or at least there wasn't any last May. I know one guy had an inverter on his truck last year, and had a fan going in Resaca.
clp clp may be able to comment on the range facilities. I think I've seen some photos showing that he installed some roofing/shade near the firing line.

Hopefully we can have the meter set up and ready to go by 9 or so. Looks like its going to be pretty warm.

And in past events, i dont recall there being power by the firing line

Have fun, all. First one I've missed in awhile. I'll be out of state.

But HydroAuto. I did get my .458 can. Next time we'll to test yours against mine and see which is quieter.

Hopefully we can have the meter set up and ready to go by 9 or so. Looks like its going to be pretty warm.

And in past events, i dont recall there being power by the firing line

The Range has some power within 20 ft of the firing line, Fans would be nice!

The Range has some power within 20 ft of the firing line, Fans would be nice!
I have a cord long enough and at least 2 fans. As of right now, I will be there! Evo SBR and Ruger American Rimfire compact with my Optimus

Reactions: clp
Back
Top Bottom