• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SUPPRESSOR

I use the same Silencerco Omega on 5.56, 7.62x39mm, .300Blk, .308, and .300WinMag.

How does the Omega sound on the 7.62x39?

I am thinking about getting another .30 cal can ,but I kind of want to stick with something along the AAC line so I can use the same mounts

I shoot 308, 5.56, 300aac, and 7.62x39 all through mine. It's big and heavy, but solid. Just remember with a qd can you're going to need a compatible $70 muzzle device for each gun.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Yes ,I figured that. Mainly want the can for my .300 blk ,and since I also have a 5.56 would like to be able to use it on that platform also..

Yes ,I figured that. Mainly want the can for my .300 blk ,and since I also have a 5.56 would like to be able to use it on that platform also..
I'm with ya. If you have a 30 cal can and a 45 cal pistol can you can suppress damn near anything, then you can start expanding into specialty cans for different calibers.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Were you shooting BO300 in a 556 reworked brass we, have witnessed this three times (2) times at CHARLIE ELLIOTT RANGE, AND (1) TIME AT THE LOCAL GUN RANGE.

We roll our own loads, however we will not use, used reworked brass that says, 5.56/223 brass loaded with 300BO...

The guy started screaming my AR, My Ar, what am I gonna tell my wife, tell the two ammo's do not play
nize in the same barrel!!! He then said, She will think (I am Stupid) and we said remember you said it!!!

Back
Top Bottom