• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Supreme Court rules on straw purchases

So I guess I broke the law too for buying my wife a pistol, since it came out of our joint account? I had full intentions to give it to her when I got it. The guy at the Academy knew I was doing as well, so we should both be going to jail.

So I guess I broke the law too for buying my wife a pistol, since it came out of our joint account? I had full intentions to give it to her when I got it. The guy at the Academy knew I was doing as well, so we should both be going to jail.

you are such a career criminal lol

He swore on the 4473 he was the purchaser, they have a copy of the check for the gun from someone else... he lied on a federal affidavit. hence illegality.

Ahh, but how can they prove the money from the check that was deposited for the gun was the exact same money used to purchase the gun?

I'm referring to felons who are not allowed to own firearms. Whether or not it is constitutional has nothing to do with my point.

Under the Constitution, who are these US citizens (people) you speak of that can't legally own guns in this country?

Anyone siding with the government on this ruling should lose their "right" to own guns. I refer you to my signature line if you idiotically ask why.

Anyone siding with the government on this ruling should lose their "right" to own guns. I refer you to my signature line if you idiotically ask why.

The ruling in no way affects your right to own a gun.

Because it's against the law. ***** and moan all you want, but breaking a law that you don't agree with is still breaking the law. I'm sure there are plenty of thieves out there that only steal because it's "owed" to them.

Bull**** answer. My question was why should guns be any different from any other legal product.

I don't think the 4473 should exist at all.

The ruling in no way affects your right to own a gun.

It affects the defendant in this case to own a gun and anyone else who may later fall under the umbrella of the ruling. This case should have never gone to trial. If you support the ruling then................................ah, never mind, you voted for bammy. Next?

Back
Top Bottom