• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

surprise school shooting drill

The Sheriffs Office (no feds involved) gets a huge fail and ought to have their pee pee spanked for this idiocy. If one teacher in the building had decided that the 2nd amendment was what is really was meant to be and carried a concealed weapon, there would have been an entire other story here. I doubt this story had to do with "sheep" but more with some numb-nuts LEO "thinking a bit too far out of the box"...

#1 How are "Numb-nuts LEO" anything but armored and weaponized sheep? Do they not still follow the orders of another? Or did the sargent wake up and decide "you know what today we need a training exercise for the local school." I doubt things shaked out that way.

#2 How does this not do anything but condition a response from those involved? Have we not heard so many car alarms these days that we often ignore them and go about our business?

#1 How are "Numb-nuts LEO" anything but armored and weaponized sheep? Do they not still follow the orders of another? Or did the sargent wake up and decide "you know what today we need a training exercise for the local school." I doubt things shaked out that way.

#2 How does this not do anything but condition a response from those involved? Have we not heard so many car alarms these days that we often ignore them and go about our business?

Young man, you and I have sparred before....I think my post states clearly my opinion of this local LEO's silliness. My conditioned response to such nonsense would have resulted in a much bigger story (my death or theirs most likely) than a bunch of local .gov morons doing something completely inappropriate. The jack-off's whom burst into the room were fellow teachers not cops.:p

All kidding aside "weaponized sheep" LMAO

Last edited:
Young man, you and I have sparred before....I think my post states clearly my opinion of this local LEO's silliness. My conditioned response to such nonsense would have resulted in a much bigger story than a bunch of local .gov morons doing something completely inappropriate. The jack-off's whom burst into the room were fellow teachers not cops.

Correct....we have...does that mean I can't have a different opinion? Besides I like a good debate.

I agree that most if not all of us would of acted differently in that situation. My concern is that why does a school board (or whomever sanctioned this exercise) think they are doing by doing something like this?

Correct....we have...does that mean I can't have a different opinion? Besides I like a good debate.

I agree that most if not all of us would of acted differently in that situation. My concern is that why does a school board (or whomever sanctioned this exercise) think they are doing by doing something like this?

I sure as hell hope someone asks them. This stuff was nuts. Just wait till the first PTSD claim rolls in !!

I sure as hell hope someone asks them. This stuff was nuts. Just wait till the first PTSD claim rolls in !!

"We felt that to further protect your children and the safety of our faculty a live sounding training exercise was needed....." I could write canned responses for these people

But the question of "WHY" is one that really gets me... why make training exercises that could go live very easily, what benefit does soemthing like this provide to local law enforcement that a shooting house could not accomplish? can we agree that this type of scenario does nothing to protect the students and staff?

Best be lucky someone wasn't packing heat
in honor of the 2nd Amendment and pee on what other laws infringed upon that, where they drew down and busted a cap in both of them.

Yep-

I know people who do. (Regardless of what the policy may be.)

Back
Top Bottom