Survival classes/information trading/group formation

I don't mix my drinking with cars or guns. I try to mix it with my wife if at all possible. I've never set a snare. I would like to learn how to set one or two or those if someone can show me.

lmao. so, my camping thread seems to be going no where, only 3 people so far saying they wanna go. Im going to regardless just because I love camping and this will be my first time trying out my new bob. Do you have any recommendations on wich place to go to?

I don't mix my drinking with cars or guns. I try to mix it with my wife if at all possible. I've never set a snare. I would like to learn how to set one or two or those if someone can show me.

I love snares, simple way to hunt while your sitting around at camp. Lol. I can show you a few for both small&large game and 1 for fish. I only eat veggies if they are covered with meat. Lol

lmao. so, my camping thread seems to be going no where, only 3 people so far saying they wanna go. Im going to regardless just because I love camping and this will be my first time trying out my new bob. Do you have any recommendations on wich place to go to?

I'm pretty sure it would be easy to "stealth camp" where I have in mind for the meet-up. Just prob couldn't do a pallet Bon fire

oh cool! That would be awesome. I think id like to practice stealth camping anyways! and Im the same way on the veggies! Im familiar with the snares, places to put them etc..... but a fish snare? you've peaked my intrest on that one!

oh cool! That would be awesome. I think id like to practice stealth camping anyways! and Im the same way on the veggies! Im familiar with the snares, places to put them etc..... but a fish snare? you've peaked my intrest on that one!

the no cordage shelter comes out different every time but it may be where you put your pillow that night instead of your tent. i have an idea for a way to make a fire place for it but i have never tried it yet. since its sounds good in theory but is untested -no promises on the fire place

yes sir, you are right about that one. i've got 20+ years if you count bushcraft/widerness survival. in high school for spring break when every one else was goin to florida i took my friends to the mountains to live of the land. you learn hard lessons when you are in the woods with no food n shelter

I grew up in the country, and of course boy scouts. Ive always been an outdoors guy and Im pretty sure I could survive in the wild without issue. However I don't have any military experience, and I know that there is always something to be learned/taught by everyone!

Back
Top Bottom